Subject: Fwd: Vaping e-liquids containing CBD
From: "Erika Frigo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 11:14:09 +0200

Goodmorning,

I would like to ask you if there is any update regarding the following 
question:

Are liquids for electronic cigarettes without nicotine, BUT containing CBD 
allowed in your country? If yes, do they have to be notified?

Thank you very much for your assistance

Cordiali saluti - Best regards - 诚挚的问候

Erika Frigo

Chief Regulatory Affairs Officer

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4w1uhDc33cQAFuXZTpudvrRuP3OOwNj-uK7WlQ600AjkpNqcVyV0Rb3jnWYPIE1Sw_JDZFT1_Q>

+39 02 36714703 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> PEC | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/trusticert/>  LinkedIn | 
<http://www.trusticert.com/>  Website

TRUSTICERT SRL

Head office: ComoNExT - Via Cavour 2 - 22074 Lomazzo (CO) Italy 
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Cavour+2+-+22074+Lomazzo+(CO)+Italy&entry=gmail&source=g>

Legal office (invoicing): Via Mazzini 18/C - 22036 Erba (CO) Italy 
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Mazzini+18/C+-+22036+Erba+(CO)+Italy&entry=gmail&source=g>

S.C. € 10.000,00 | VAT (VIES):  IT03691110138 | REA: CO-328080

Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in 
questo messaggio debbono essere considerate riservate e ad uso esclusivo del 
destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, 
La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, 
dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

This message, for the D.Lgs. 196/2003, may contain confidential and/or 
privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to 
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any 
action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received 
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail 
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Erika Frigo <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: lun 19 apr 2021 alle ore 17:21
Subject: Vaping e-liquids containing CBD
To:

Goodmorning,

I would like to ask you if there is any update regarding the following 
question:

Are liquids for electronic cigarettes without nicotine, BUT containing CBD 
allowed in your country? If yes, do they have to be notified?

Thank you very much for your assistance

Cordiali saluti - Best regards - 诚挚的问候

Erika Frigo

Chief Regulatory Affairs Officer

  <https://drive.google.com/a/trusticert.com/uc?id=1zCF9syzB6aOF3ou3GUqC5_bx8jW-Kva6&export=download>

+39 02 36714703 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> PEC | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/trusticert/>  LinkedIn | 
<http://www.trusticert.com/>  Website

TRUSTICERT SRL

Head office: ComoNExT - Via Cavour 2 - 22074 Lomazzo (CO) Italy 
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Cavour+2+-+22074+Lomazzo+(CO)+Italy&entry=gmail&source=g>

Legal office (invoicing): Via Mazzini 18/C - 22036 Erba (CO) Italy 
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Mazzini+18/C+-+22036+Erba+(CO)+Italy&entry=gmail&source=g>

S.C. € 10.000,00 | VAT (VIES):  IT03691110138 | REA: CO-328080

Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in 
questo messaggio debbono essere considerate riservate e ad uso esclusivo del 
destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, 
La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, 
dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

This message, for the D.Lgs. 196/2003, may contain confidential and/or 
privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to 
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any 
action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received 
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail 
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.